- This event has passed.
REFERRAL INCENTIVE PROGRAM 2019-2020
December 25, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Big How Big Braves!
Word of mouth has consistently been the true recruitment engine of this great organization. Growing this program is all about YOU and your kids sharing this great experience with the people in your day to day lives. To encourage this grassroots growth, your 2019-2020 Timucuan Longhouse Recruitment Committee is announcing some updates to an old Timucuan tradition:
THE 2019-2020 TIMUCUAN REFERRAL INCENTIVE PROGRAM!
- Each new family recruited will earn your family one entry into one of two “Grand Prize Package” drawings.
- One drawing entry per family recruited – NO LIMIT TO THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES PER FAMILY.
- Specific “Grand Prize Package” contents to be determined
- Separate drawings for boys tribes and Girls’ tribes to be held at the respective Fall Longhouses.
- For 2nd new family recruited, existing father and child member will EACH also receive a free longhouse (Paid by Timucuan Federation) in addition to 1 “Grand Prize” drawing entry.
How it works:
- You must know this family prior to referring them
- Send a family to join.nsdjax.org (share it on facebook, invite friends with kids, etc)
- Once they register on circlebridge, send an email to the medicine man (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let him know which family you referred.
- Once the new family is confirmed, Medicine Man will make arrangements for your referral incentive reward (Tee-shirt/Free event/Drawing Entry)
- Time is of the essence! Send the email as soon as you know the new family has signed up for national and local dues.
Notes about Free Longhouse Events:
- The free event is good for you and any children you have registered for the program – Or you can choose to give it away to the new family you’ve recruited!
- Only one free event per existing family
- The first event eligible is the Fall Longhouse for boys or girls
The Fall Longhouse is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!! Register your family and a friend’s family now and SAVE!
Ray Junk III