Welcome to the Timucuan Federation Native Sons & Daughters Web site. This site is meant to inform you about what the Native Sons & Daughters Program is all about, what the Timucuan Federation is doing, and convey useful information for program participants.
The Native Sons and Daughters Program
This program is for the parent and pre-adolescent child. They incorporate age-appropriate recreation of light or medium activity, which revolves around a structured North American Indian theme, and are designed to strengthen parent-child, spiritual, neighborhood, and inter-communal bonds.
The Native Sons and Daughters Pathfinders Program
This program is for the parent and adolescent child or teenager. They incorporate age-appropriate recreation that is more physically or mentally challenging, which places less emphasis on a program theme, and are designed to strengthen parent-child, spiritual, neighborhood, and inter-communal bonds.
Timucuan Family, Timucuan People, Timucuan Nation. A group of cognate tribes formerly occupying the greater part of North Florida, extending along the east coast from about lat. 28°, below Cape Canaveral, to above the mouth of St John river, and along the west coast probably from Tampa bay northward to about Ocilla river …read more
- National Native Sons and Daughters Program
- Florida Regional Native Sons and Daughters
- The Great Sun Nation
- Other Parent / Child Programs
- Choctaw Federation (Jacksonville Beach)
- Calusas Nation South Brevard County
- Canaveral Nation (Boys) North Brevard County
- Seminole Nation (Girls) North Broward County
- Teton Nation (Boys) North Broward County
- Sawgrass Nation South Broward County
- Miccosukee Nation (Girls) West Broward County
- Weston Nation (Boys) West Broward County
- Eola Federation
- Talwa Federation
- Tonkawa Federation
If you have questions, or would like more information about the Native Sons & Daughters and the Timucuan Federation, email us using the form below. If you have heard enough and would like to join our program, you can click here to register your family.